CALL FOR ENTRY
Alternative Photographic Processes
& Unique Photographic Works
Deadline: May 31, 2022 at 11:59pm PDT
CHUNG | NAMONT is inviting artists working in alternative photographic processes and/or creating unique photographic works to submit their work for consideration for an exhibition in our gallery in San Francisco, California. We are looking for cohesive bodies of work for an exhibition in the Summer of 2022. There is no set theme for this call.
- You may submit up to 10 files. Each file’s image resolution must be no smaller than 960 pixels and no larger than 1920 pixels (long dimension).
- Each file must not exceed 5MB.
- Submit a short statement about your work and include your website address.
- Price for each work must be inclusive of the gallery’s 50% commission
Eligibility: All national (USA) fine art photographers
Entry Fee: $40 per submission consisting of up to 5 images representing a cohesive body of work, $5 for each additional image over the initial 5 images for up to total of 10 images
How to Enter: Click on the link below to enter call at SubmitArts.com. If you are new to the platform, please create an account. You must submit entry from a computer.
Entry deadline: May 31st, 2022
Email notification: June 14th, 2022
*** PLEASE BE ADVISED: ***
1. Artists selected for the exhibition will be responsible for framing and shipping costs
2. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
3. Artists retain all rights to images submitted for the call. Any use of the images for promotional purposes shall contain copyrights references.
CLICK BELOW TO ENTER CALL:
Stay in the Loop
Sign up to stay current on our Exhibitions and Programs. We DO NOT SHARE your information.